What is frequency?
As with so many other aspects of life, the definition you seek is often dependent on the application to which it refers. So in this post, frequency refers to “the rate at which a vibration occurs that constitutes a wave, either in a material (as in sound waves), or in an electromagnetic field (as in radio waves and light), usually measured per second.”
Or as Wikipedia defines it: “Frequency is an important parameter used in science and engineering to specify the rate of oscillatory and vibratory phenomena, such as mechanical vibrations, audio signals (sound), radio waves, and light.”
To be more specific: Sound transmits as a longitudinal (mechanical) wave that requires a medium (like atmospheric air) to travel through; whereas electromagnetic light-waves travel as a transverse wave that can pass through a vacuum (like through the vacuum of space), NOT requiring a medium to transmit it.
And that means WHAT to me?
Actually it means everything; absolutely EVERYTHING that you can humanly perceive or imagine occurs at a specific frequency of sound/electromagnetic light-wave vibration that you as a finely-tuned, vibratory-wave ‘receiver’ of sorts interpret as color, or as light-wave strength (infrared, ultraviolet, gamma radiation), or as material substance, or as sound, or even as your wavering emotional moods.
For each of us in our own bodies, these personal frequency interpretations are merely attributes of the basic phenomena of human perception.
We perceive the world around us using our many senses, and our brains then interpret those perceptions, whether prismatic light-waves of color or heat waves from the sun, or as sound waves from the neighbor’s barking dog to whatever music or laughter next hits our ear drums. We interpret each of those perceptions as being desirable to us or undesirable, beneficial or non-beneficial, and we then base our next action or reaction on those previous interpretations.
But the more negative side of our being receivers of ‘sound/light-wave frequency’ is that your body can experience some transmitted frequency vibrations as personal discomfort, or a sense of disharmony, or as physical/mental disease, or as thought disruption, or as a whole lot of other ‘dis-es’ that your body (physically/emotionally/psychologically/spiritually) finds difficult to assimilate or utilize.
THAT is the importance of frequency. It can have an impact on your total being in some specific ways, or it could adversely impact your health in general.
HOW could my body be adversely affected by certain frequencies?
- The most extreme example of humans being adversely affected by certain frequencies is to cite radiation poisoning. X-ray technicians are required to wear lead aprons to work around x-ray machines because of the degree of escaping radiation from over exposure.
- Another example would be microwave over-saturation where certain distancing safeguards are necessary for microwave transmitting towers to operate. That is also why microwave ovens are required to meet certain federal guidelines for containment and safe usage.
- Or how about a more common ultraviolet light overexposure called SUNBURN, and how serious that can be on long-exposed bare skin.
- And sound-wise, certain sound decibel levels can create immediate or longer-term hearing loss when exposure is frequent or drastic.
- The lesser known problems are with the ultrasound or the hypersound sensitivities such as the use of sonar or ultrasound high-frequencies often used to break up kidney stones or to even perform trackless surgeries in the brain.
The universe does indeed speak “FREQUENCY” on all levels, and it is through better understanding that language that we can attempt to comprehend how LIFE itself is created, to then better understand how LIFE actually functions after creation.
When you realize that your earthly manifestation is a product of your thoughts and the energies/emotions that you put into those thoughts, then you can better comprehend how the frequencies that you personally hold in your own body/mind/energy field can produce your preferred life results, once you better understand how to use them. That’s what I hope to show you in the near future here.
We are far more than just this physical body that experiences the broadly acknowledged sensual aspects of LIFE in general. We are units of energy operating at specific frequencies—energy units that are dense enough to be physical bodies in this dimension of existence; but we also exist beyond the physical plane, and that is where our Spirit is so well-versed with options and possibilities that we have yet to consider here.
So let’s start considering them.